Sunday 31 October 2010

Night-photography in London

I love random things. I love doing them.
I love being with my friends. And I love to travel.


A few weeks ago I combined these two things and went on a random trip to London with one of my mates who's quite into Photography. Julian and me left Cardiff at about 6pm as far as I can remember.
So packed with all we needed, tripods, cameras, warm clothes, food, beverages and money, obviously - we were on our way to the big city.
There's one thing I definitely share with Albert Einstein who once said 'I love to travel, but hate to arrive.', especially if it's a trip to London, but this time it wasn't too bad. I had nice company and was actually looking forward to get to London for some night-photography.

I could go on and on about it and the amount of time we spent there, it was a good laugh - I'll definitely going to do it again - better organized, and with new vigour!

Now, let's have a look...


Click here to see all on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment