Friday 15 April 2011

D&AD Professional Award Judging.

Waking up at 3 am doesn't sound good at all - however when you have something to look forward to it's not that bad. I had something big to be looking forward to, the D&AD Professional Award Judging.


I was allocated to observe seven designers judging the packaging design submissions for 2011.
The Packaging Design group was… Jonathan Ford (Pearlfisher), Yoji Nobuto (Shiseido), Jean Berrisford (Union Swiss), Daniela Nunzi-Mihranian (Jones Knowles Ritchie), Martin Grimer (Aesop), Tina Chang (Start Here Inc.) & Craig Oldham (Music).


I'll share my experiences on this extensively once I've got a bit more time to do so.


In the meantime, I can share a few insights right now, shame I couldn't take pictures of individual work (it's all confidential obviously) but here are some pictures that should give you the impression of the size of judging…






No comments:

Post a Comment